The user authentication system can also be considered as a ‘login validation system’ for those who want to access the wireless network for free Internet provided by the internet bandwidth provider. A database of successfully logged in users is maintained through this system as per legal requirements.
Instead of handing out passwords on a piece of paper the Government recommended a WiFi User Authentication that generate SMS passwords delivered directly on the users phone number.
WiFi Authentication STEP 1: Capture MAC address and phone number.
WiFi Authentication STEP 2: Generate Password and Deliver via SMS Gateway.
WiFi Authentication STEP 3: Verify Password and allow access.
This is how it should work:
|USER FLOW||SYSTEM FLOW|
|User switches on his device WiFi and selects SSID.||STARTS A NEW SESSION FOR THE USER, INITIATES USER LOGIN PROCESS|
|User’s device browser opens and loads login form. User enters mobile number||INPUT USER ID|
|User ID is registered||CHECK USER ID, REGISTER NEW USER IDS, GENERATE AND DISPATCH PASSWORD|
|User enters password that was received via SMS||INPUT USER PASSWORD|
|User can now use Free Internet service||SUCCESS PAGE|
Remark: If you need more information on Muft Internet’s free-to-use WiFi User Authentication System contact us on +91 80802 40000 or email [email protected]
ALSO, YOU CAN READ OUR NEW UPDATES
- How to become a WISP in India? Starting a Wireless / Wired Internet Service Provider business
- How to start an ISP business in India with less than ₹ 500,000?
- 8 Steps: How to start an ISP business in India?
- When to start an ISP business in India? Opportunities & Hurdles
- Time to become an ISP! Even after Jio, 60% of India still offline.