4 steps to get your VNO License
Our ISP consultants can help you apply for a Unified VNO License
1. Check eligibility criteria
Apply for an VNO license in India with our ISP consultant’s assistance. But first, check if you’re eligible.
2. Check required documents
To assist you with you VNO License application, you or your CA need need to check required documents
3. Compile Documents
A dedicated consultant will guide you after have you have kept your basic documents ready.
4. Get your VNO / ISP License!
After you get an approval from DoT on your ISP / VNO license, our ISP consultants will assist to buy bandwidth from Class-A providers.
To apply for a VNO or ISP License in India you need:
1. a Pvt. Ltd or Ltd Company
To apply for an ISP License you must have registered Private Limited (Pvt. Ltd.) or Public Limited (Ltd.) company. (Ask your CA for more details if you are unsure about this)
2. ISP mentioned in company's MoA
Your company’s Memorandum of Assoication (MoA) should have the term ‘Internet Service Provider’ mentioned in it. (Ask your CA for more details if you are unsure about this)
To assist you with VNO License Application, we need your CA to send us the following information:
Company Name (Pvt. Ltd or Ltd) Company’s Email ID Registered Company Number Registered Address of the Company Company Directors’ Names Profit sharing ratio of Directors Name of Authorized Director of company (for signing and communications via DoT)
A scanned copy of your company’s Article of Association (AoA) A scanned copy of your company’s Memorandum of Association (MoA) A scanned copy of your company’s Certificate of Incorporation (COI)
Your CA's details
Name of your CA Contact Number of your CA CA’s Firm name CA Membership No. CA’s Firm Reg. No.
A dedicated license consultant will be assigned to you after you compile the required documents
Frequently Asked Questions
Some insights between our clients and our VNO License Consultants
Do I need a Unified VNO license?
How long is the Unfied VNO License valid till?
Your VNO license agreement is valid for 10 years.
Which service area authorization should I opt for?
How much time does this application take?
What are the annual/quarterly compliance and costs?
VNO License application associated costs
- Valid for 10 Years Service Area: All India Time taken: 3-5 months DoT Application Fees: ₹15,00,000 Bank Guarantee: ₹50,000 Costs do not include our consultancy fees
- Valid for 10 Years Service Area: States / Major Metros Time taken: 3-5 months DoT Application Fees: ₹1,15,000 Bank Guarantee: ₹50,000 Costs do not include our consultancy fees
- Valid for 10 Years Service Area: Districts / Villages Time taken: 3-5 months DoT Application Fees: ₹20,000 Bank Guarantee: ₹5,000 Costs do not include our consultancy fees
Very professional team! Thank you for helping me apply for an ISP license and find reliable bandwidth providers.
Extraordinary product development, support and feedback for cloud based radius auth and Mikrotik apps.
Muft’s ISP consultants are honest experts. They saved our business from competition by optimising our business processes.